in Joomla Templates by neo314 (720 points)
I have a text area in my top menu bar, but system fonts are my only choice, and the output has so much inline code specifying the font family. How can I get a Google Font into that text area other than a manual css override. It would be nice if I could put html code in there like H1 tags and such.

3 Answers

by james (5.3k points)
Sorry for the inconvenience,we can\'t use Google fonts in text-area this feature is not yet supported by TemplateToaster but TemplateToaster supports HTML tags with styles in text-area.
by neo314 (720 points)
Do I need to make custom styles, or is there a set of standard styles exported with the template which would work. For example, can I put in <h1>Title Name</h1> and get that output? In the footer, I cannot put &copy; and get the copyright symbol.
by james (5.3k points)
Hi

You can use standard HTML styles in the text area (for example : <p style=\"font-size : 25px; font-weight: bold; color: red;\"> TESTING </p>) .

Please use the copyright symbol by clicking Alt + NumPad 0169.
You can change the footer option of copyright symbol in Joomla backend Template Manger -> YourTemplate -> Edit -> Footer Option Tab -> Footer Copyright Text, use the copyright symbol in text area.
Interested in localizing/Translating TemplateToaster Software in your native language in exchange of a Pro License ? Contact Us