in Joomla Templates by gfr2012 (340 points)
Hello,

The website http://www.quintaantesovento.com is made with a TemplateToaster template. It's using the slideshow possibility in the header. And there is a small problem. When you first enter the site, the slideshow is stretched outside the header space. When you select other pages or reload, the header is showed in the right way.

I think there is some kind of conflict in JQuery perhaps.

Who can help me?

Thanks anyway

8 Answers

by templatetoaster (24.8k points)
I don't see that issue on my side, which web browser you are using ?
by gfr2012 (340 points)
I'm using both IE as FF. The problem is the same. The problem is not always showing, sometimes only after reloading the page a few times. Perhaps it has something to do with a slow internet connection??

(Thanks for your reply, I appreciate)
by templatetoaster (24.8k points)
If possible please attach here a screenshot showing the issue.
by jrgweb (640 points)
I also have this isuue in google chrome.
[ img ]

All other browsers display properly.
by gfr2012 (340 points)
If possible please attach here a screenshot showing the issue.

Yes, please check the annex:

tt.png
by jrgweb (640 points)
To follow up on this subject the new 1.5 RC resolves this issue. At least with the testing that I have done.
by gfr2012 (340 points)
To follow up on this subject the new 1.5 RC resolves this issue. At least with the testing that I have done.

That should be great!

Does it mean that I have to re-develop the template in the new version of your software?
by jrgweb (640 points)
Nope. I didn't have to re-develop. It also has responsive design features.
I'm still testing tt. I've been a member over 3 months but found many problems. 1.5 RC has been encouraging so far.
Interested in localizing/Translating TemplateToaster Software in your native language in exchange of a Pro License ? Contact Us