in Joomla Templates by roicarl (180 points)
I have limited Joomla experience. How do I create a Joomla Home page (or any page) which contains separate multiple (5 for example) TemplateToaster positions? Since Joomla articles can not have a position assignment, I assume I use the Custom HTML Modules to create and assign a separate module for each of the TemplateToaster positions on my Home page? If so, my question then is what is the acceptable (best?) method to string (list) the 5 HTML modules together and in the correct sequence to display the home page from the menu? Thank you in advance.

5 Answers

by james (5.3k points)
Hi

You can add the new module positions in content from TemplateToaster >> Module Position >> Add new positions(+ Sign).
by roicarl (180 points)
Thank you for your response. I understand how you can add module positions in TemplateToaster. That was not my question.
by wildone1965 (140 points)
Hello All,

I have the same question. I would like to add more Module-Positions in 1 Row. In my case 7 for weekly specials. How do I do that. It seems like it is limited in ttr to 4.

Thanks for your answers
by sarah (15.2k points)
Sorry for the inconvenience, but this feature is not supported in TemplateToaster. You can't insert more than four columns to a row.
by julio-bryan (140 points)
I agree with Sarah as feature is not supported in TemplateToaster. You can surely assign different templates to each of the pages but can’t assign multiple positions in Joomla 3 page. There is no permission to create more than one column in a row.
Interested in localizing/Translating TemplateToaster Software in your native language in exchange of a Pro License ? Contact Us