in Issues/Bugs by
I purchased TT quite a few hours ago and still have not received the code. It was over the 8 hour timeframe stated at the point of purchase.

I wouldn't have bothered if it wasn't available immediatly, I have been working to a tight deadline and though TT could help...but has only pushed me further bhind with the delay!

kristyteeven@mail.com is the emai I used

5 Answers

by templatetoaster (24.8k points)
Please check your Paypal email that is kristy.teeven@lonxxn.com, for safety I have just replaced two letters with xx.
by
Thanks for your response. That email address no longer exists, I had previously updated the paypal email to kristyteeven@mail.com, so I am not sure why it is still giving the old email - can you please resend the code to my proper email address.
by
I have now recevied the code to my corrected email. Thanks heaps for your help!
by dieting (140 points)
I have been working to a tight deadline and though TT could help...but has only pushed me further bhind with the delay!??
by templatetoaster (24.8k points)
I have been working to a tight deadline and though TT could help...but has only pushed me further bhind with the delay!??

We send out the activation key mail instantly on payment confirmation but I don't see any payment associated with your email dietingxxx@gmail.com, please provide me your payment email or the transaction id.
Interested in localizing/Translating TemplateToaster Software in your native language in exchange of a Pro License ? Contact Us