in Joomla Templates by fotocreaman (180 points)

Since a couple of days I cannot load an existing template anymore. When I create a new template and generate the zip file for joomla and upload this, my site shows nothing. Swthching back to the old template gives no problem. I use V7. I uninstalled V7 and reinstalled V6. Same problem. (new generated template shows empty site)

2 Answers

by lisa-west (35.1k points)

As we are unable to generate the issue at our end, please open a support ticket: http://templatetoaster.com/support and provide the related ttr file in it. Our support team will provide you solution for the same.

by iceferret (3.3k points)
White pages (blank) usually suggests a php error. Have you tried reinstalling the Joomla files via the updater?
by fotocreaman (180 points)
Issue is not on joomla side. I can use any template and site is OK. Issue is that I can no longer generate the joomla template from a project that is modified (add row for example)
A small modification of an existing template, change name of row for example) still works.
Interested in localizing/Translating TemplateToaster Software in your native language in exchange of a Pro License ? Contact Us