in General Discussion by tbrnet2byahoo-com (140 points)
It seems rather obvious, but the manual does not state where it prefers projects are saved: where do you fine folks save your projects: in the template's folder or in the project's folder? The TemplateToaster YouTube videos are very helpful but I still have not come across a video explaining where the software prefers to save projects. Thanks! Juli ;)

2 Answers

by paul6552 (520 points)
What are you speaking about?

Where do you have a template or project folder?

I save my project as zip, upload to wordpress finished
by lisa-west (35.1k points)

TemplateToaster projects can be saved anywhere in the system i.e. at desired location and the saved TemplateToaster project can be browsed by following the steps provided below (screenshots attached):
1. Open TemplateToaster -> create a theme/template -> Save it in the desired folder, e.g. TemplateToaster-projects.

2. Open TemplateToaster -> click Open as shown in the image -> browse the ttr file from the folder in which you have saved it.

by painperdu (250 points)
This button is confusing. You have to click exactly on the 'Open' text part of the button and not the arrow itself.
Interested in localizing/Translating TemplateToaster Software in your native language in exchange of a Pro License ? Contact Us