in General Discussion by imacsenglish (840 points)
Hi guys, I was designing a template from scratch last night and I couldn't figure out how to add the little arrow thingy which scrolls you up to the top when you're towards the bottom of the page.

I noticed it's in all of your stock templates. Did you guys add that with HTML or is that a feature in TemplateToaster? And if it isn't, that's a good idea for a feature to add in the future. I like it a lot. It's simple but it looks cool.

Well, anyway, let me know when you have a chance. Thanks guys. Ciao

3 Answers

by templatetoaster (24.8k points)
Currently "Back To Top" arrow is available only for Wordpress websites, it is planned for additional CMSs and HTML/CSS website for future versions.
by imacsenglish (840 points)
Currently "Back To Top" arrow is available only for Wordpress websites, it is planned for additional CMSs and HTML/CSS website for future versions.

OK. But if I'm designing a WP template how do I add it to my site if I decided to design my template from scratch?
by templatetoaster (24.8k points)

OK. But if I'm designing a WP template how do I add it to my site if I decided to design my template from scratch?

You should be able to add it from Theme Options from the Wordpress backend.
Interested in localizing/Translating TemplateToaster Software in your native language in exchange of a Pro License ? Contact Us