in Joomla Templates by neo314 (720 points)
Hi All,

I have a content area that is white with a border, and posts which have an orange background and dark border.

When I use a category blog menu item on a category with 3 articles, several things go wrong.

If I set the Leading Articles to 1, and the Intro Articles to 2, 3, or 4, and the columns to 2, the Intro Articles get removed from the content area (field of white with a border), and the columns are messed up. The first column below the Leading article is blank. The second has the first article, and an unwanted third row has the second article in the left column.

If I set the Leading Articles to 1, and the Intro Articles to 2, 3, or 4, and the columns to 3, the Intro Articles get removed from the content area (field of white with a border), and the first article is in column 1, column 2 is empty, and the second article is in column 3.

If I set the Leading Articles to 1, and the Intro Articles to 2, 3, or 4, and the columns to 1, the Intro Articles STAY IN the content area (field of white with a border), and everything looks fine, except I want columns.

1 Answer

by templatetoaster (24.8k points)
Please open a support ticket with your website URL: http://templatetoaster.com/support
Interested in localizing/Translating TemplateToaster Software in your native language in exchange of a Pro License ? Contact Us