in Joomla Templates by networkandweb (290 points)

I added a new module position right below what is called MBModulePosition00.

For some reason there is space above and below the new module position, and each side.  When I inspect this space, it shows MenuBelowC.

The module borders, margins, etc, are all set to zero.  I took a half day trying to remedy the problem, but to no avail.

Also I set the module background to have NO COLOR, but it is always white.  Even if I set it to a solid color, it is always white.

Does anyone have solutions for these two problems?  I would love to know.

1 Answer

by lisa-west (35.1k points)
selected by networkandweb

Best answer
To remove the space from the Module position please follow the given steps:

Step 1: Go To TemplateToaster -> Sidebar -> Layout -> Apply left sidebar -> Now you will see a Modules tab.

Step 2: Go To Modules Tab -> Container -> Container properties -> Margin/Padding -> Give the value 0px.

Step 3: Go To Modules Tab -> Content -> content properties -> Margin/Padding -> Give the value 0px.

To apply background color please follow these steps:

Go To TemplateToaster -> Modules Tab -> Container -> Background -> Apply color as your requirements.

After applied the above steps please remove the sidebar by the following steps:

Go To TemplateToaster -> Sidebar -> Layout -> Select none.
by networkandweb (290 points)
Confirming this answer works.

Is there some other way I can get to the Modules tab without setting the sidebar layout on/off?
Interested in localizing/Translating TemplateToaster Software in your native language in exchange of a Pro License ? Contact Us