in Joomla Templates by joshua (260 points)
Hello,

Can someone please tell me how to hide images on mobile devices in a Joomla article.

Many Thanks,

Josh.

2 Answers

by lisa-west (35.1k points)

Hi,

Please use the following Custom Css at TemplateToaster -> General  -> Editor -> CSS.

@media only screen
and (min-width : 150px)
and (max-width : 767px
{
.ttr_article .postcontent img{
  display: none;
}

by joshua (260 points)
Hello Lisa,

Thank you for your quick response. I just tried this and it still does not work. I replaced the existing CSS. Is that correct? Also, I can't reply to your pm with text for some strange reason. Do you have an email address?

Thanks,
Josh.
by joshua (260 points)
Thanks, I've managed to get this working. What about for tablet devices?

Regards,
Josh.
by lisa-west (35.1k points)
Currently TemplateToaster provide optiont o enable/disable joomla post image for desktop view. To hide that for mobile view please use the following Custom Css at TemplateToaster -> General  -> Editor -> CSS.

@media only screen
and (min-width : 150px)
and (max-width : 767px)
{
.ttr_article .postcontent img
{
  display: none;
}
}
by (140 points)
edited by

Is it possible to hide the main website heading on a mobile device, but show it when people are viewing the website on a desktop? on ShowBox Mobdro Vidmate too, I've got quite a big header image on my homepage, however you can hardly see on a mobile so it's not really worth having it. 

Interested in localizing/Translating TemplateToaster Software in your native language in exchange of a Pro License ? Contact Us