in Joomla Templates by wyconcept (120 points)
Hi,

I'm interested in buying 2 licences but I would like to wait until there's a content WYSIWYG editor for Joomla templates.

When will this be available?  I'm a Artisteer user and will make the switch asap.  I'm pretty sure that other Joomla! Artisteer users will follow.

You have a nice application with a lot of nice features and potentials.

Please keep me posted.

Thanks,

Wim

4 Answers

by sarah (15.2k points)
Hi,

Please suggest the requested feature on our uservoice and it'll be automatically added to our wish list based on votes: http://templatetoaster.uservoice.com/forums/220470-general
by defstm14 (400 points)

Template toaster has an  WYSIWYG editor. So are you saying Joomla isn't CSS3 code & HTML5? Becuase if so, then Joomla would be a theme and not a template. All Templates created through TT is HTML5 & CSS3 Code.

by sarah (15.2k points)
Hi,

TemplateToaster provides WYSIWYG editor only for website type wordpress and HTML. The template you design for joomla is CSS3 and HTML5.
by wyconcept (120 points)
Hi,
I've just bought 2 licenses. So the only thing I can design with TT for Joomla is an empty template with a header, menu and a footer?  I'm very disappointed.  Even Artisteer and Themler are capable of doing this.  This must be a top priority on your whishlist.
by iceferret (3.3k points)
I prefer to add the content direct on the site, in a Xampp environment initially. First thing though is ditch the Tiny MCE editor and instal the JCE Editor, it's as WYSIWIG as you need.
by romance1984 (140 points)
edited by administrator1
I'm a Artisteer user and will make the switch asap.
Interested in localizing/Translating TemplateToaster Software in your native language in exchange of a Pro License ? Contact Us