in General Discussion by revivemypc (160 points)
Hi guys.

I'm quite new to TT after moving over from Artisteer. I'm trying to recreate one of my artisteer templates but I appear to be struggling somewhat due to a lack of features. What I need to be able to do is to edit a table after I've created it in case I want to add/remove rows, borders etc. I also need the ability to be able to edit the html within a column.

I'm hoping that this is possible otherwise without these features this software is pretty much useless to me and I've just spent a lot of money on incomplete software I can't use.

The only option I can see if I can't edit the table is to have to edit the css AFTER the project is finished which, to be honest, will be a massive pain in the arse for me!

Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction - thanks guys!

1 Answer

by lisa-west (35.1k points)
Hello,

once inserting the table you can add or remove rows and columns by using these steps Templatetoaster -> Take your cursor in the first cell ->From the menu choose add/remove column or row...from the given buttons.The rest of the issues are currently not possible,but we have discussed those issues with our development team,we will add those features as soon as possible in the future.
by revivemypc (160 points)
Hi.
I tried that but couldn't get it to work - It just doesn't do anything :(
Another problem is that in order to actually see where the table is, I need to set a border on the table. Because I don't seem to be able to edit the tables, I can't remove the border on it once I'm happy with the layout. The only way I can do this is after I've finished the project I'll have to manually edit the css or the html files which kind of defeats the point.

If there is an option to edit the html on the horizon then that would solve a lot of issues for me personally. :)
Interested in localizing/Translating TemplateToaster Software in your native language in exchange of a Pro License ? Contact Us