in HTML Website by bluehorizon (140 points)

I'm evaluating Template Toaster but am struggling with something I can current do easily in Art***teer:

1. I am creating an HTML site
  2. I am editing a cell containing text.
  3. I want to format part of that text to Heading1

How do I do this?

1 Answer

by lisa-west (35.1k points)
Hello,

Currently it is not possible to format part of the to headings.But we have discussed this issue with our development team, we will add this feature as soon as possible in the future.
by seoraghu (180 points)
What is the use then to buy TemplateToaster? I have bought this just today and infact even I was searchig for how can I add H1, H2 etc., but on looking at this answer I was just stunned as my wallet has already been cut down by $149, something serious. I need to definitely ask for refund, though you have FREE trail version I bought this considering I will get more options to check.
by bluehorizon (140 points)
I would love to buy Template Toaster

Is there any update on this feature being implemented in HTML Websites?
by seoraghu (180 points)
Hi,
No still there isn't any update on this, I am just repenting as why I did purchased without actually deep check on these features.

However, if you would like to Buy the copy then do write to me at seoraghu@gmail.com I can resell my licence which is even acceptable to TT, I can provide you the license at reduced price as I am no longer using the TT.
by bluehorizon (140 points)
Sorry, it would be of little use to me. Having to stick with Art***eer for the moment.

I'd buy my own Template Toaster licence right now if this feature was implemented
by seoraghu (180 points)
Thanks, well till now these features are not yet implemented.

I too have used Art****r, it is good in some aspect over TT but when it comes to responsive layout TT Is much better as it uses pretty much good responsive structure.

Anyway you can decide but as regards this feature no it is not yet updated nor implemented in TT.

Do suggest me if any one is trying to buy TT so that I can sell of my licence as I am fidning it difficult to use it.
Interested in localizing/Translating TemplateToaster Software in your native language in exchange of a Pro License ? Contact Us