in New Features Discussion by
In both the Header and Footer, there should be the capability to place either an Image or Text Area precisely where one wants it to be... This eying the approximate location is for the birds and is a huge waste of time. As you can't effectively line anything up exactly!

Hence, there should be the ability to insert a given Image or Text Area in either the Header or Footer and have the ability to line things up by select them. For example select the first item you want to line up the second item too, etc.

Additionally, there should be the ability to numerically adjust the location of a given item within the Header or Footer. Example I want the given Image or Text Area to be 50px from the left of the header and 75px from the bottom.

Thanks

7 Answers

by cyberben3d (820 points)
+1
by hermco (200 points)
+2
by yogajap (900 points)
+3
by
+1 im doing a slideshow in header and have spent a whole day just trying to line up a photo to repeat on 4 slides. dumb. I think I should somehow ditch the slideshow and just use a custom one joomla offers. just trying to figure out how to do that.
by templatetoaster (24.8k points)
Thanks for sharing, we are analyzing it and try to offer a solution in our next major release.
by jtsa (240 points)
Did this feature make it into v5? I cant see it and am interested in being able to locate my images/links/headers using % or px.

maybe if there was a feature of importing a modified template toaster css that would at least help without needing to overwrite with a custom CSS file.
by cognibrain (140 points)
Hello Friends,
I am a new member here, happy to join to this forum.
What I read I really like that, I wish to thank for your information.
Interested in localizing/Translating TemplateToaster Software in your native language in exchange of a Pro License ? Contact Us