in Joomla Templates by
We're testing the demo version of TT, latest version as of 09/18/2013. Templates appear fine in Firefox, Chrome and and Safari but when viewed in IE9 the page background is missing, the menu background is missing and a few other visual problems. This is a deal-breaker for us as we need the TT templates to work in IE as it does in the other major browsers. Is this just a demo issue?

Using Joomla 2.5.14, simple export from TT. Uploaded and assigned the menu module as specified in the TT.

Here is the site we are testing... Messed up in IE big time.
http://inspiredtwodesign.com/

Hope this can be solved as we're trying to move away from the "Cloud-based" Artisteer soon.

Thanks

Jim

15 Answers

by 2ninerniner2 (1.2k points)
TT's site looks fine in my FF 23.0.1
by
TT's site looks fine in my FF 23.0.1

Not here. That top menu in my browser is broken just like the screenshot in FF 23.0.1. The text is BELOW the black box and not inside it. Thought that looked a little whacky :?
by
We're testing the demo version of TT, latest version as of 09/18/2013. Templates appear fine in Firefox, Chrome and and Safari but when viewed in IE9 the page background is missing, the menu background is missing and a few other visual problems. This is a deal-breaker for us as we need the TT templates to work in IE as it does in the other major browsers. Is this just a demo issue?

Using Joomla 2.5.14, simple export from TT. Uploaded and assigned the menu module as specified in the TT.

Here is the site we are testing... Messed up in IE big time.
http://inspiredtwodesign.com/

Hope this can be solved as we're trying to move away from the "Cloud-based" Artisteer soon.

Thanks

Jim

Has this background problem in Ie9 been fixed yet? I cannot see the example at that url above, only something about it being broken in ie9. We are having the same problem with broken template area backgrounds in ie9. Hello support?? Is this going to be fixed? If not, please let us know so we can move to another template generator application. IE is still the most used browser today and needs to be supported.
by trogladyte (1.4k points)
I know it should be handled within TT, as it should have been (but wasn't) in Artisteer, but here's a very simple workaround I used if ever I made a template in Artisteer that had a gradient - thanks to jrweb from the Artisteer forum - that guy is the bomb!

http://www.artisteer.com/Default.aspx?post_id=209706&p=forum_post&forum_id=20 - that explains it. Just read through the whole post as jr made a slight mistake at the beginning regarding the value to be inserted.

I don't know what the equivalent to .art-sheet is in TT, but that would be easy enough to figure out with Firebug.
by
The menu and header gradients are fine using Artisteer. The problem is the gradients in the menus and headers are broken in TT when displayed in IE9. We cannot use TT for this reason. The TT templates are always messed up in IE.

I don't think we should have to hack every TT template we export just because support here doesn't have a clue how to fix it.
Interested in localizing/Translating TemplateToaster Software in your native language in exchange of a Pro License ? Contact Us