in Joomla Templates by trogladyte (1.4k points)
While using Artisteer templates, I can add the class readon art-button to a link to have the link display as an Artisteer button. How do I do this in TT? This is an awesome feature and I'd hate to lose it.

9 Answers

by templatetoaster (24.8k points)
Hi,

You can add class {CSS_prefix}button

Default value of {CSS_prefix} is "ttr_". It is under File -> Preference -> CSS Prefix.

Sincerely,
TemplateToaster Support
by trogladyte (1.4k points)
This doesn't work. I added a link and, on the 2nd tab (I use JCE Editor) called Advanced, I added ttr_button to Classes, but all I get is a standard link.
Hi,

Please provide the url to website.

Sincerely,
TemplateToaster Support
http://ckdev.info/Beahm/resources

The 3 links are at the bottom of the article. Chrome dev tools shows this line of code for one of them:

<a class="ttr_button" href="/Beahm/resources/getting-started">Getting started in your charity auction</a>
Any update on this please? Still waiting.
Hi,

Please use button class instead of ttr_button. Also add the following custom css
a.button
{
display:inline-block;
}

Sincerely,
TemplateToaster Support
Thanks, it is now displaying buttons. However, they all overlap each other and the text above ( see http://ckdev.info/Beahm/resources).

The HTML behind the page should ensure there are adequate spaces.

<p>Keep up the excitement throughout the many months of auction planning. Support each volunteer: write thank you notes; call each one personally to tell them how much you appreciate their efforts; provide refreshments at all meetings and auction night. Solicit sponsors to cover volunteer meals. Make sure they are well fed! List each volunteer in the catalog. Hold special prize drawings and have fun!</p>
<p><a class="button" href="index.php?option=com_content&amp;view=article&amp;id=4&amp;Itemid=121">Audio-Visual information</a></p>
<p><a class="button" href="index.php?option=com_content&amp;view=article&amp;id=5&amp;Itemid=123">Auction software</a></p>
<p><a class="button" href="index.php?option=com_content&amp;view=article&amp;id=3&amp;Itemid=122">Getting started in your charity auction</a></p>

What's happening to cause this problem? Thanks.
Hi,

Please add the custom css style at File -> Preference -> Custom Css.

Custom Css:

a.button
{
display:inline-block;
}

Sincerely,
TemplateToaster Support
Thank you, that fixed it. I'd added it to the style.css file, but that didn't seem to do it completely - maybe it shouldn't have been at the end.
Interested in localizing/Translating TemplateToaster Software in your native language in exchange of a Pro License ? Contact Us