in Joomla Templates by trogladyte (1.4k points)
I am trialing TT and have a question/suggestion for the horizontal menu when viewing in mobile. I have an image I split into 2 pieces, using the majority (250px high) in the header and the balance (22px) for the menu background.

The problem is, when the template is viewed in mobile, the menu adjusts OK, but leaves the small piece of image behind which looks kinda goofy. Is there a way to have this hide?

Also, the horiz menu becomes a vertical one in mobile, which is fine, but there's no styling. How do I style the hover color for instance?

4 Answers

by templatetoaster (24.8k points)
Hi,

You don't need to split the image. Just apply the whole image to Header and put menu inside the header with no background. I think this will solve your problem.

Sincerely,
TemplateToaster Support
by trogladyte (1.4k points)
I did it that way as Artisteer makes such a mess of mobile when you have the menu in the header.

However, there is always the possibility that someone will want to add an image to the menu, unrelated to the header, at some point. This will still produce the problem.
by templatetoaster (24.8k points)
Hi,

Can you post a screen shot of the problem.

Sincerely,
TemplateToaster Support
by trogladyte (1.4k points)
Sorry, I can't reproduce it myself now! If it happens again I'll SS it and send. Thanks for the speedy replies.
Interested in localizing/Translating TemplateToaster Software in your native language in exchange of a Pro License ? Contact Us