in New Features Discussion by
Hi guys. I recently downloaded your demo and I like what I see so far. I've been using Artisteer for a while and I've been hearing more and more good things about your program and I am considering making the switch.

I think Artisteer is a good program but I hate the lack of support. I am an amateur web designer and if I buy your program I will most likely have a lot of questions and appreciate a community that is willing to help a brother out.

Anyways, my question is related to Joomla and HTML5

I've never used Joomla but I hear good things about it. The only thing I don't know when Joomla is better to use than HTML or if there is any difference at all. Can someone give me Joomla in a nut shell please?

Also Artisteer has a feature where you can see the HTML box in all of the content sections and add tables or whatever it is you want by inserting the HTML. Does TT also have this feature?

Thanks in advance.

3 Answers

by templatetoaster (24.8k points)
Joomla will be the better choice if you keep updating your website regularly. It is a Content Management System(CMS) means it separate content from presentation(templates).

Joomla is very powerful CMS and can manage adding/editing content very efficiently so we don't offer content editing in TemplateToaster for CMS Templates.

TemplateToaster support content editing for HTML Websites.
by
Joomla will be the better choice if you keep updating your website regularly. It is a Content Management System(CMS) means it separate content from presentation(templates).

Joomla is very powerful CMS and can manage adding/editing content very efficiently so we don't offer content editing in TemplateToaster for CMS Templates.

TemplateToaster support content editing for HTML Websites.

Thanks for the info. Do you have any good recommendations for videos or something that I can watch to get familiar with Joomla?

So far I've been using Microsoft Frontpage and Artisteer and Notepad++.
by trogladyte (1.4k points)
There's loads of help files and a great forum on the Joomla site itself, and I've always found the people on the forums really helpful. The learning curve isn't too steep, and there's a ton of awesome extensions to do all sorts of things.
Interested in localizing/Translating TemplateToaster Software in your native language in exchange of a Pro License ? Contact Us