in Issues/Bugs by helenbakker (500 points)
Hi,
I wonder if anyone else has the same problem. I created a template in TT, works great, but in mobile view the background image disappears. The logo remains, which I have placed as a foreground image, but the background is gone. Any thoughts on that?

4 Answers

by templatetoaster (24.8k points)
Hi,

Header background is removed in mobile view so as to reduce the size of web site on small devices. We will add an option in future version to show header on mobile view.

Sincerely,
TemplateToaster Support
by templatetoaster (24.8k points)
Hi,

We have implemented the feature "Header image in mobile view" in latest build(3.1.0.5346). You can download latest version from http://templatetoaster.com/downloads/TemplateToaster.exe

Sincerely,
TemplateToaster Support
by helenbakker (500 points)
Superb action! Thanks
by albert07 (140 points)
I've enabled the use of slideshows for my header. I have four of them that are just a simple color background with a 'Special Effect'.
However, when I uploaded the theme to a live site, neither the Pagination nor the side arrows show up and the background doesn't change to the next one.
Interested in localizing/Translating TemplateToaster Software in your native language in exchange of a Pro License ? Contact Us