in New Features Discussion by templatetoaster-tsgc (180 points)
Hello everyone,

I've purchased TT a couple of days ago and have used it to create a couple of templates already.

I'd have to say that I like the application and overall, it works well. However, I have some suggestions for improving the user experience:
Location/Feature: Under Module Positions > Draw
Suggestion: Allowed the 'Draw' Module Position dimensions to be defined numerically. i.e. 468x60, etc.

Location/Feature: Header
Suggestion: Allow the removal of the 'Title' & 'Slogan' text.

Location/Feature: Responsive Layout
Suggestion: I do not see where the template can be modified to include/exclude items, for instance, under Mobile.

Location/Feature: Module Positions
Suggestion: Allows drag and drop of module positions. For instance, moving the module around to other places via the mouse.

Location/Feature: Footer
Suggestion: I see a section for RSS, but I do not for social media buttons like Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc. etc. Can these be added?

Location/Feature: General Application
Suggestion: Under Preferences, allow to disable fade and other application transition effect to allow better performance for busy systems.

Suggestion: Allow Right Clicking on all sections of the template to modify certain functions. For instance, on Office 2010, you can right click on anything within the document and you get a context menu where you can change the font, color, size, direction, etc. This allows easier access to items where the name of the item is unknown to the user.

Suggestion: Allow modification of the Quick Access toolbar. i.e. the buttons at the top: Save, Undo, Redo, Open, Upload, & Browser, etc.

Suggestion: Tooltips would be nice. If they are there, I do not see them display. Running Windows 7 64bit with the latest updates.

I'll add more as I think of them.

Thank you,
Johnathan

1 Answer

by templatetoaster (24.8k points)
Hi,

* Suggestion: Allowed the 'Draw' Module Position dimensions to be defined numerically. i.e. 468x60, etc.
* Suggestion: Allow the removal of the 'Title' & 'Slogan' text.
These two features are implemented in the latest 2.1 version. You can download it here.

We are working on some new features which are scheduled for next release.
Interested in localizing/Translating TemplateToaster Software in your native language in exchange of a Pro License ? Contact Us