in General Discussion by
Dear Team

I'm constantly visiting your site and website of artisteer.
You guys are doing a good job, softwares seems ok, but i've issues with interface, which doesn't look good. (though you have made it like windows 8 metro style)

You have to re-consider the Graphical User Interface, icons, menu fonts, textures look etc.
Other issue i want to highlight is :
your blog and changelog is not being updated.

Please keep them updated as it leaves a wrong impression of your support team, when someone new visits your site
for example

On Download Page : Version: 4.0.0.5460 Release Date: Oct 22, 2013
On Changelog Page : Version: 4.0.0.5435 Release Date:Oct 10, 2013
On Blog Page : TemplateToaster 3.1 is now available Posted on August 21, 2013

I am writing all these, because i really like to see TT as a best tool for all of us.
Currently i am testing the trial version, and i will purchase it when above problems are fixed.

Regards
Qaiser Ikram

20 Answers

by
Dear Team

You are continuously updating the software. That is extremely good.
But for us, the end users, what the heck is being updated.
Every week or two, new version is being release but changelog is not being updated.
Changelog shows news from 27 Feb, 2014. While you just release newest version on 8 April, 2014.
Where is the website admin/moderator.
Can you please spend few precious minutes for us to update the changelog regularly with each minor or major release or even for small bug fixes.
Kindly don't ignore this very basic end users concerns, otherwise, there will be no difference between you and artisteer folks.
I hope you can comply.
by
It seems to me that you are following the path of the other company ... little communication with your users / customers!
by
I agree we need to know what has been changed since the last version, even minor bug fixes need to be documented fro the end user. I never move from one version to the next without checking it out on my localhost. There have been a few bugs crept in which have made TT quite 'hard work' sometimes so it would be great to know if they've been spotted and fixed.
Having run my own business for many years I can say that things do go wrong but as long as you talk to your customers they will for the most part be very understanding..... :)
by
Another version of Template Toaster is released now.
Version: 4.2.0.5952
Release Date: May 08, 2014

But changelog is still showing
Version: 4.2.0
Release Date:Feb 27, 2014

Who knows, what has been changed/fixed/updated from 4.2.0 to 4.2.0.5952

Wish you could stop following the path of Artisteer (a doomed company)
by
Thank you very much TT team for the updated, more detailed changelog! Much appreciated!
by iceferret (3.3k points)
Yep, thanks from me too :D
by pro-zocker (720 points)
long no more updated the changelog :D
by
Could you please keep updating the changelog? It hasn't changed since July, despite the release of several updates. Thank you!
+1 from me as well, like to know whats going on.
by

On Download Page :

Version: 5.0.0.7438 Release Date: Jul 07, 2015

On Changelog Page :

Version: 5.0.0.7106 Release Date: Mar 25, 2015

What is going on? If you work so hard to improve Template Toaster, why don't you update changelog?

It did get updated regularly for a while after many requests, lapsed again which i find slightly annoying. I want to know whats been updated, fixed etc
Interested in localizing/Translating TemplateToaster Software in your native language in exchange of a Pro License ? Contact Us