in General Discussion by webdesignregiogroningen (140 points)
closed by webdesignregiogroningen

Hi,

I would like to know how I can change the size and shape of a button on hover. It is obvious how I can change the default button settings, but I can't seem to find how I can change it on hover. There is also a different tread on a simular topic, but this only explains how one can manipulate the coloring of a button on hover.

To show what I mean, here are some pictures.

This is the default button settings:

And this is the button setting on hover:

As you can see the first button has a different size and shape then the second and I want them to have the same size and shape.

Thank you for the help.

closed with the note: Problem solved

1 Answer

by lisa-west (35.1k points)
Hi,

1) You can set same properties of default button, go to TemplateToaster -> Click on your Button -> Elements  -> (OK) Button ->  Background -> Normal -> Set color for normal.

2) Same for hover button, go to TrmplateToaster -> Click on your button -> Elements -> (OK) Button ->Background -> Hover -> Set color for hover.

3) Now you can set shape, go to TemplateToaster -> Click on your button ->Elements -> Border -> Normal .

4) Same for hover shape, go to TemplateToaster -> Click on your button ->Elements -> Border -> Hover
by webdesignregiogroningen (140 points)
Hi Lisa West,

It's been a while, but thank you for you're answer.
Interested in localizing/Translating TemplateToaster Software in your native language in exchange of a Pro License ? Contact Us