in Wordpress Themes by kim173 (320 points)

Hello, I would like to change the linespacing in a menu items in the sidebar for menu items that are so long they go to a second line.  I have attached an example.  I the example there looks like there is too much extra space where the text breaks. I would like to pull menu items such as this together so they look like one item instead of two.

In my attached screenshot "2016 National Watershed & Stormwater Conference" is one menu item.  It looks like two seperat ones.  I would like to adjust the line spacing just in menu items that go to two lines.  I hope this makes sense.

1 Answer

by sarah (15.2k points)
Hi,

You can set the line-height of menu-items from TemplateToaster -> Sidebar Menu ->  Menu Button Properties -> Height -> More
by kim173 (320 points)
Thanks for the response but I don't think this addresses my issue.  When adjust the height it just makes more space between the menu items. I want to tighten up the space on menu items that go to two lines.  If you look at my example the menu item that is highlighted with red is a single menu item.  How do you tighten up the space in that single menu item.  it looks odd with so much space between it that it looks like two separate things. Thanks
by kim173 (320 points)
Nevermind. I solved the problem.  I acheived the desired result by lowering the height and increasing the margin between items.  Thanks so much.
Interested in localizing/Translating TemplateToaster Software in your native language in exchange of a Pro License ? Contact Us