Templatetoaster stopped working

asked Dec 12, 2017 in Joomla Templates by fotocreaman (180 points)

Since a couple of days I cannot load an existing template anymore. When I create a new template and generate the zip file for joomla and upload this, my site shows nothing. Swthching back to the old template gives no problem. I use V7. I uninstalled V7 and reinstalled V6. Same problem. (new generated template shows empty site)

2 Answers

answered Dec 13, 2017 by lisa-west (24,280 points)

As we are unable to generate the issue at our end, please open a support ticket: http://templatetoaster.com/support and provide the related ttr file in it. Our support team will provide you solution for the same.

answered Dec 17, 2017 by iceferret (2,980 points)
White pages (blank) usually suggests a php error. Have you tried reinstalling the Joomla files via the updater?
commented Dec 18, 2017 by fotocreaman (180 points)
Issue is not on joomla side. I can use any template and site is OK. Issue is that I can no longer generate the joomla template from a project that is modified (add row for example)
A small modification of an existing template, change name of row for example) still works.
Anyone interested in localization of TemplateToaster v7 in exchange of a Pro License Contact Us