in Wordpress Themes by ursula_moore (120 points)
I spent a lot of time building my theme in Template Toaster putting in images and creating buttons and adding a contact form etc - but when I exported the Theme to Wordpress the images and buttons and contact form were missing - what is the point of creating buttons and choosing images from Template Toaster when they do not export and you more or less have to start again once in Wordpress?

3 Answers

by lisa-west (35.1k points)

Hi,

Please open a ticket at support http://templatetoaster.com/support/ with your TTR file and exported folder.

by grafyndesign (220 points)
Have you solved this problem? I'm having the same problem. I have not found a solution yet.
by templatetoaster (24.8k points)
You haven't imported your content from WordPress Dashboard, just click "Import Website Content" button and everything will start displaying as you designed in TemplateToaster. See image attached above as an answer to the first query for more details.
by templatetoaster (24.8k points)

You haven't imported your content from WordPress Dashboard, just click "Import Website Content" button and everything will start displaying as you designed in TemplateToaster. See attached image for more details.

import content wordpress templatetoaster theme

by sanjaybaghela (100 points)
Have you solved this problem? I'm having the same problem. I have not found a solution yet.
Interested in localizing/Translating TemplateToaster Software in your native language in exchange of a Pro License ? Contact Us