in New Features Discussion by laurent-jaunaux (240 points)
Hi,

TT is a must... Therefore it would almost be perfect if I could perform the following : Having a negative margin when I setup my page. i.e. I could have the page overlaping for 30 px the header or the slideshow...
That would be fantiastic !

Cheers from France

6 Answers

by sarah (15.2k points)
You can apply the negative margin from top at TemplateToaster -> Content -> Content properties -> Margin -> More -> Top
by laurent-jaunaux (240 points)
I am trying that this afternoon and I'll let you know. If that works, that is fantastic.
Thanks for your help.
:( it does not work as expected...

I have a 3 parts template, one column on each side and the content part in between. That is the page.

I'd like to have a negative top margin for the full page over the header... Not just for the content.
by sarah (15.2k points)
You can provide the negative margin to Sidebar also from TemlateToaster -> Sidebar -> Margin -> Top
Hi Sarah,

That works but the page background is then not alined with the 3 columns.

In fact, I want to do this with template toaster :
http://www.jaunaux.fr

I want the exact template to be done with TT. This template on my website has been done with the major competitor of TT I would like to leave.

As you can see the page is -20px on the header.

Cheers

Laurent
by lisa-west (35.1k points)
Yes, you can easily design the exact template in the TemplateToaster. So, try to design it . If you find any difficulty, then contact us back. We will help you.
Interested in localizing/Translating TemplateToaster Software in your native language in exchange of a Pro License ? Contact Us