in New Features Discussion by babamonkey (300 points)
Hello i would like to request the following features (using Wordpress themes)

..but 1st .. sorry for my bad english... ;)

Body:

Set Background color AND a Background Picture
(background color is possible, but only with a CSS code - this change is not displayed in the program preview)

Head-Area:

Foreground Pictures (not sure if thats the english name) -> Hyperlink -> make it please possible to open it in a new window "_blank"
Text Windows -> Hyperlinks -> open in a new window too
Text Windows : maybe make it possible to add own HTML Code (like in Artist...)
(i need it to add a "span <name> command" to make it possible for a plugin to display some information at that position behind a text .. i do it at the moment by edit the output php files which takes a lot of time to test new layouts or changes ..)

Fixed Head incl Menu on the page - so if you scroll down .. the head and / or menu are frozen on top of the page.
- at the moment i have to use a plugin, also insert css code only works sometimes .. and i get mad of fixing the code every time i changed something
in the header which made it all messed up again.)

I just also noticed .. Text Fields got problems with the format ... i try to make it bold .. and nothing happens... also google fonts would be nice..

The rest of the programm works perfect for my needs...

Thanks and greetings from Germany

Nico

2 Answers

by sarah (15.2k points)
Hi,

-- Body Background
To select the background color and image, simultaneously for body, Go to TemplateToaster -> Body -> Background -> images -> More -> FallBack value.

The requested features like
-- Hyperlink to Foreground images, TextAreas to open in new window, Google Font to TextArea, Fixed menu
have been considered for the next major build of the TemplateToaster.

-- To fixed header including menu, you have to use custom css. Please open a ticket at support http://templatetoaster.com/support with ttr file.
by babamonkey (300 points)
Hi,

-- Body Background
To select the background color and image, simultaneously for body, Go to TemplateToaster -> Body -> Background -> images -> More -> FallBack value.

Hello Sarah,

i already tried to set the fallback value/color, whatever color or tansparency i select the backgroud under the background-picture keeps to be just plain white.

see Picture : [ img ]
Interested in localizing/Translating TemplateToaster Software in your native language in exchange of a Pro License ? Contact Us