in Wordpress Themes by vin (120 points)
Just created my site, uploaded pages and content, Later I need to add JUST 1 More Page How with TT?

SO like i said I have a functional website...  now I want to work offline create a additional page and simply add the new page with Content, is this possible??  

Secondly, or do I need to delete all the pages and reload everytime?  I don't see like a FTP option work on the page live etc.

Thanks

Vin

1 Answer

by lisa-west (35.1k points)

You can surely create a new page with new content in your ttr file now and upload it to your WordPress end, TemplateToaster version 8 beta provides an option to select which page you want to import while importing content. 

Open your pre-saved ttr file into TemplateToaster v8 beta -> Create a new page in TemplateToaster -> export and install your WordPress theme -> Click import content button -> a pop-up will open to ask which pages/menu you want to import -> select the page and import.

As version 8 is in its beta phase, please make sure to save a copy of your ttr file as well as first check import either on your test site or local environment. Once completed successfully, you can make changes on your main site.

Interested in localizing/Translating TemplateToaster Software in your native language in exchange of a Pro License ? Contact Us