in Wordpress Themes by ggordon (120 points)
Is it possible to edit the Source Code when working with a page or widget area (when creating a Wordpress page or theme) in Template Toaster?

I just downloaded the newest version.  And when I was trying to test out creating a Wordpress theme, I double clicked on a text area, and wanted to edit it by editing the source code for the content area.  Is this possible?  Is there any way to edit and modify the source HTML code for any section of a page, etc.?

Please let me know if this is possible and if so, how?  I'm just not seeing it.  I'd like to access the raw HTML code, so I could make a change to the HTML code instead of using the WYSIWYG editor (on occasion).  Please let me know.

Gary

1 Answer

by sfavrongmail-com (640 points)

You are not the only one that want this option.

I have writen them at:

https://templatetoaster.com/forum/6767/do-templatetoaster-has-a-tab-called-html-source-code

It seem that this option is maybe of none importance for them? That could make potential customers goes to other web design page softwares!

What i suggest then, is that you export your pages. After you can use a text editor, i suggest the free text editor called: "Notepad Plus Plus" to edit the html source code.

A+

Interested in localizing/Translating TemplateToaster Software in your native language in exchange of a Pro License ? Contact Us