in Wordpress Themes by voguewebservices (120 points)
What I need to know before buying this software is what is the software support like? I don't want what is happening with Themler to happen here.

I'm writing this not to be vindictive but to warn other web designers not to use Themler, Artisteer or NicePage all three are owned by the same company.

I have a client that was going to sack me, I talked them out of it but they won't give me the final payment of $500 until the problem is fixed and Themler's support does not care.

Support was good, and it has only been in the last 12 months that support has become a lot worse, taking longer to answer and re-answer questions. I have had an issue for over three weeks and support takes around 7 days to get back to me.

The reason I need good support is i have client’s sites and I cannot finish the sites because of a bug or other problems, I have a lot of software and this companies support is the worst I have come across.

1 Answer

by lisa-west (35.1k points)

Thank you for contacting, please feel free to contact us via support ticket at https://templatetoaster.com/support. Our support team will help you in the best possible manner within less time. We always try our best to serve our customers. Customer satisfaction and happiness is our first priority.

Interested in localizing/Translating TemplateToaster Software in your native language in exchange of a Pro License ? Contact Us