Edit table in Footer

asked Jul 27 in Issues/Bugs by saypar (160 points)
Hello, how can I edit a table in footer. I don't know how to change border, background colour, etc. I'm just able to add or clear rows, cols or table.

2 Answers

answered Jul 30 by lisa-west (26,680 points)
Please open a support ticket at http://templatetoaster.com/support and provide the detailed explanation of your query i.e which CMS you are using etc. Our support team will guide you accordingly.
answered Jul 31 by saypar (160 points)
I get this answer from support: 'You can not change the styles once the table has been added.'

Templatetoaster team, this is really poor. I also learned that there is no possibility to edit html in content (also header, footer, etc.)  I'm frustrated, if i knew before i would not buy TT. I don't need an content editor if I'm not able to edit important basic things. It is so exhausting to edit the files after export. And I have to edit every time I make an update on that theme.

I bought TT as an alternative for artisteer. TT has really good innovates but these basically important things I'm missing disappoint me.
Anyone interested in localization of TemplateToaster v7 in exchange of a Pro License Contact Us