PrestaShop 1.6.1.18 EU legal problem

asked Mar 20 in General Discussion by s-krug (120 points)
hello - i'm located in Germany and use prestashop 1.6.1.18 with the latest eu legal (Europäische Rechtssicherheit). The modul misses some tpl files in the theme (e.g. order-carrier-advanced.tpl)

How can i include this necessary informations?

the version tt 7.0.0.14574 crashes when i try to change menu size in product view to page size....

1 Answer

answered May 9 by zimou13 (180 points)

Allow the purchase of combinations of products with or without a discount, in one click Would you like to increase your average shopping cart and at the same time, allow your customers to save money if they purchase several products simultaneously? It is now possible thanks to Advanced Pack ! Without waiting any longer, you can create packs of products that can be purchased in one click, without worrying about stock or their combinations. A precious additional sales tool Accompany your customers in their buying process, by offering them packs of coherent products that you will have predefined, just as the salesman in a real shop would do. Such as for example: this fantastic camera, ShowBox Lucky Patcher Kodi memory card and tripod. You know that this selection is appropriate and that it will appeal to your customers. Or you could even use your best-sellers, by adding them to those that are less visible, to allow your customers to discover them. Your packs will need to be made up of 2 products minimum, the number is unlimited. Push the quantity per product, choose the combinations of your choice, there are multiple options allowing you to multiply the possibilities.

Anyone interested in localization of TemplateToaster v7 in exchange of a Pro License Contact Us