in HTML Website by jnhups (160 points)
edited by jnhups
Because of all the issues I've had with WP and my web host, I've decided to convert my web page to html. That part was easy in TemplateToaster. However, now I need  to make one of my pages a child (sub) page but am unable to do it using TemplateToaster's features. Is there any way I can copy the content of my existing page into a new child (sub) page without having to redo the whole thing? Basically I need to view my html code and I can't find a way to do that in TT.

2 Answers

by lisa-west (35.1k points)

TemplateToaster version 6 provides an option to convert an existing page into a child page. For this, please follow the steps provided below.
Go to TemplateToaster 6 -> Drag page from left side page list -> Drop it under the required parent page

TemplateToaster version 7 provides options to convert an existing page into a child page and to make a clone page of an existing page which will copy all the contents of page to new page.
Go to TemplateToaster 7 -> Drag page from left side page list -> Drop it under the required parent page.

To make a clone page of existing page, please follow the steps provided below:
Go to TemplateToaster7 -> Click on three dots provided in front of page -> Select clone.

by jnhups (160 points)
This isn't working. Whenever I drag an existing page from left side page list and drop it under the required parent page, all it does is rearrange the parent page order. It doesn't make it a child page. Am I missing something?
by jnhups (160 points)
Never mind. Finally figured it out. Page has to be moved inside and just a bit above parent page to become a child page.
Interested in localizing/Translating TemplateToaster Software in your native language in exchange of a Pro License ? Contact Us