Transparency of custom module position not working!

asked Feb 1 in Joomla Templates by dann_iel (200 points)
Hello TemplateToaster team,

I have an question regarding transparency of module background. I putted module position in the header and I have choose no background to keep module position transparent!

But it's still white when I post text in this module position in joomla. I am using Custom module. It's not transparent. Please, help to fix. I am getting crazy, tried everything. Body and page position have no background too, but I have still white area around text in custom module position.

Other question is: Is there possibility to change hyperlink of an already inserted front image or logo???
I didn't find any option to do that.

Best regards,

Michael

1 Answer

answered Feb 5 by lisa-west (26,680 points)

To change the module background as transparent, please follow the steps provided below:
Go to Joomla backend -> Extensions -> Templates -> edit theme -> Style options -> find your module -> set dropdown to none rather than TT-default -> click save.
We have generated the issue related to change logo hyperlink at our end, will soon provide you the solution in an upcoming build of TemplateToaster.

Anyone interested in localization of TemplateToaster v7 in exchange of a Pro License Contact Us