in HTML Website by computers-plus (120 points)
How Do you remove the template toaster link from the home page background image? I know I can remove them from the html flies after export but it keeps putting them back with every edit.

Thats the wrong email on my account

correct is templatetoaster@computers-plus.net

1 Answer

by lisa-west (35.1k points)

TemplateToaster version 6 provide option to apply/modify/remove slideshow image background link, to remove slideshow background image link please follow the steps provided below.

Go to TemplateToaster 6 -> Slideshow -> Background -> Images -> More images -> Link -> Provide your custom link or Remove the link -> Save.

TemplateToaster version 7 provide option to enable/disable background image link for all backgrounds i.e Container,Header, Menu and Slideshow.

To remove default TemplateToaster link from background image please follow the steps provided below.

Go to TemplateToaster version 7 -> Container/Header/Menu/Slideshow -> Background -> Images -> More images -> Link -> Provide your custom link or Remove the link -> Save.

Interested in localizing/Translating TemplateToaster Software in your native language in exchange of a Pro License ? Contact Us