in New Features Discussion by imacsenglish (840 points)
Hello everyone, I had a suggestion when it comes to selecting colors.

Is there any way that you guys could add a feature which enables you to simply put the #FFFFFF code to choose a color photoshop style? Every time I choose a new random color it's challenging for me to get the exact same color for other parts of the design.

Have you guys ever thought about that? I think it would be a good addition to your product.

By the way, I apologize in advance if you can already do that and I haven't figured it out yet hahaha. I'm still getting the hang of TT. Thanks for your time gentlemen. Ciao

-Ian

3 Answers

by
this is already there, i use it a lot. just choose more color and fill in the # color and click on one of the other field to apply
by sher77 (140 points)
Every time I choose a new random color it's challenging for me to get the exact same color for other parts of the design.

Have you guys ever thought about that? I think it would be a good addition to your product.
by iceferret (3.3k points)
There's also the little dropper thingy in the more colors bit to select a color you've already used somewhere else.....very useful
Interested in localizing/Translating TemplateToaster Software in your native language in exchange of a Pro License ? Contact Us