in Wordpress Themes by magicalwonders (1.9k points)
Hello,

I've downloaded the latest beta version of TemplateToaster (7.0.0.12044) to check out what's new, and have a couple of questions.

Firstly there doesn't seem to be a quick way to open an existing project? That feature is no longer on the initial welcome screen when opening the program.

At the moment, the only way to open an existing project is to select the platform being used, then open a template or select "Start from Scratch". Then click "ok" or "Cancel" for  "Color & Typography". Having done that, go to file and choose "open" at which point a prompt asks if current project is to be saved! Only then can you browse to and open a saved project.

Unless there's a shortcut I don't know about, that seems a bit of a long winded way to open an existing file compared to previous versions? Will this process be improved in future editions?

Secondly, after choosing a CMS platform there only seems to be four templates to choose from at the moment? Are there plans to increase this number?

Aside from those two issues, the program looks great! I look forward to delving into it more. :)

1 Answer

by lisa-west (35.1k points)
The feature will be added in the future build of TemplateToaster version 7 beta.
Interested in localizing/Translating TemplateToaster Software in your native language in exchange of a Pro License ? Contact Us