in Wordpress Themes by jenkinsbbg (240 points)
I'm not talking about my fonts or anything like that. In general, when I look at my blog page it doesn't seem to look the same as the rest of my website.

The blog page seems to be a little darker and more dated looking. Is there anyway I can go about making it look like the rest of my pages?

Creativecontentmarketing.net

I'm sorry if I am not very clear about what I am looking to accomplish.

Thanks in advance for the help.

1 Answer

by lisa-west (35.1k points)

As we are unable to differentiate the issue of your website blog page,  please open support ticket with all the details : http://templatetoaster.com/support . Our support team will provide you the solution of  issue.

by mikati (780 points)
Hello @jenkinsbbg,
Your blog page seems to me as having a darker shade of white background (colour's hexa code might not be ffffff), or the page (or body) has some kind of texture. On my MacBookAir your Home page seems not to be responsive. Two other notes, if I may, 1) the slider on your blog page has a link to templatetoaster.com; 2)  revise your menu and submenu items, there are misspelled words.
Katalin
Interested in localizing/Translating TemplateToaster Software in your native language in exchange of a Pro License ? Contact Us