in Wordpress Themes by mbrsolution (240 points)

Hi, I love your product very much. But I notice that there are too many warnings that appear when using Theme Check plugin. I know that you mention that it passes the test in the following URL Our Standards. However I think having the following warning as one of the warnings is not very good. There are many more warnings. Perhaps you might look into this and implement some fixes in a future releases.

Thank you

WARNING: Found ini_set in the file backup_recovery.php. Themes should not change server PHP settings.

Line 14: ini_set('memory_limit', '256M');
Line 15: ini_set('upload_max_filesize', '150M');
Line 16: ini_set('post_max_size', '150M');
Line 17: ini_set('max_input_time', 600);

1 Answer

by lisa-west (35.1k points)

Thank you for your concern about TemplateToaster. We have updated our theme according to WordPress theme check standards in TemplateToaster Version 7 beta, you can check this in the latest version of TemplateToaster version 7 beta.
Also please feel free to contact us back for further queries.

by mbrsolution (240 points)
Hi, thank you for getting back to me in regards to my question above.

However I just carried out a test. I downloaded the latest Beta version and exported one default theme. After importing the theme into my testing site, I check the theme with Theme Check plugin and it still get the same warning messages as mentioned above. Let me know if you need more information or more testing.

Kind regards.
Interested in localizing/Translating TemplateToaster Software in your native language in exchange of a Pro License ? Contact Us