in Wordpress Themes by david (220 points)
Hi There

I'm trying to work out how to do something (which I dont think is possible) so this might become a wish list item for future versions.

I'd like to be able to better control the positioning of widgets within widget areas. Specifically I'd like to be able to position some widgets within the content of a page (say a 1000 pixels width page) but I'd like the widget container to be full screen.

It seems to me that at the moment I can easily set the widget container to full screen but my options for controlling the widget sizes within this container are only %. This means that if I want (for example) 4 widgets and I then create 4 columns at 25% each, the end result isnt going to be contained within the content area of my page but spread out over the full screen.

I've attached a rough screen shot to try and illustrate what I mean.

I hope I haven't missed anything obvious in the interface to do this. If I havent, hopefully enough people would see a use for this so it might become a part of future versions.

Thanks in advance.

PS. Love the product

templatetoaster-example.jpg

2 Answers

by n52 (300 points)
What are your padding/margin settings?
by david (220 points)
Support tells me that the feature I want isn't available so perhaps in a future release???
Interested in localizing/Translating TemplateToaster Software in your native language in exchange of a Pro License ? Contact Us