in General Discussion by excalibur (560 points)
hi all

I'm in the process of considering buying TT but I have a couple of questions about type facing.

is there any way to have the typeface sizing in em or percentages instead of a pixel height
does TT support@font-face and if so how? I have just discovered the Google fonts option in the general tab but I'm getting an error message when I clicked on it.
I have got something like 300 fonts on my computer so I assume if I select one of these it will not come out on another computer if they do not have the font on their machine? If so what is the point in having a list of fonts in TT if they cannot be used on other machines?
when creating a responsive layout is there any way to alter how the font sizes and types facing looks in each screen size?

Many thanks

5 Answers

by excalibur (560 points)
I have now bought TT because the font issues are only minor and even if it is not possible to do it directly in TT there is a new version of the sky bound styliser CSS editor software coming out soon which will enable me to important problem areas which I couldn't resolve in TT.

If you are interested in looking into stylizer go to http://www.skybound.ca/

I would still like to get answers to my above questions!
by excalibur (560 points)
still no replies! Does anybody read these forums?
by templatetoaster (24.8k points)
Sorry for the delay in replying.

1- Currently TemplateToaster doesn't support fonts in EM, but it is in our to do list.
2- CSS3 font-face property is in our wish list, it'll be available in future versions.
3- Sorry for the inconvenience, please visit following thread: http://templatetoaster.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=550
4- I'll advise you to use only web safe fonts from local machine's installed fonts.
5- Currently a separate font size configuration option is not available for responsive design.
6- Thanks for the "stylizer " suggestion, we'll consider it in future. Did you notice our custom CSS option which is under: File-> Preferences
by horst3009 (400 points)
6- Thanks for the "stylizer " suggestion, we'll consider it in future. Did you notice our custom CSS option which is under: File-> Preferences

I tryed that, but how can I save that.
If I click on CSS than it is open a new window. Than I paste my code into that window. Than I hit on the disc symbol but nothing is saved.
It is a litle confusing there.

Any help?
by templatetoaster (24.8k points)

I tryed that, but how can I save that.
If I click on CSS than it is open a new window. Than I paste my code into that window. Than I hit on the disc symbol but nothing is saved.
It is a litle confusing there.

Any help?

That issue has been fixed in latest 4.2 version, it should now save on clicking the save icon on the CSS editor window.
Interested in localizing/Translating TemplateToaster Software in your native language in exchange of a Pro License ? Contact Us