in Joomla Templates by dan-smith (330 points)
Hi, I want to create a template that will be visually stunning.  I'm coming over from being a seasoned Artisteer user, but since they gave up on their customer service, I chose TT as my template generator choice.  Artisteer had this great thing where you could click on a button and it would dynamically create a really nice looking template for you automatically.  That would be so neat to have as an option in TT!!  How would I go about creating one of these templates from scratch?  I'll need all the help I can get, thanks!

1 Answer

by student-donald (1.8k points)
"How would I go about creating one of these templates from scratch?  I'll need all the help I can get, "

" Artisteer had this great thing where you could click on a button and it would dynamically create a really nice looking template for you automatically"

Holy Cow Batman another person who does not know what a user guide is! Truly amazing Robin!

(Anyone can view or download it, no problem.)

User Guide:: Pages 14-17-21-25-37-51-56-67  Suggest: Design-Body-Header-Menu-Sidebar-Modules-Sidebar Menu

" How would I go about creating one of these templates from scratch?

Page 3: (b) Design the template/theme/website from Scratch or Go with Sample template/theme/website.

Page 9: Start from Scratch?!

(Everyone) Please, please, oh please (did I say please? yes I did) read the user guide before posting. Or at least scroll thru it. Save yourself and others a lot of time.

Ok Dan, in one or two clicks you'll have a top of line premium template. Well, not really, but if you read what it takes to create a template from scratch in WP, programs like TT are a blessing.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

Donald
by student-donald (1.8k points)
edited by student-donald
Hello Dan, so why did you choose TT over the new Artisteer spinoff program? Just curious.
Thanks
(Update 6 hours later) Ok, with more research and it would appear that program is not even close to being ready for prime time, plus your reason. Regards - Donald
Interested in localizing/Translating TemplateToaster Software in your native language in exchange of a Pro License ? Contact Us