in Wordpress Themes by waseemnaikgmail-com (240 points)

1.  How do I find / fill the phone number on the top of the theme?  What option do I use if I want to add email address?

2. How do I show the title / subtitle of the site on the header block?

3. How do I insert image on top of the page?

See attached.

I am using the eval version.  Are there restrictions for eval version on the above issues?

1 Answer

by sarah (15.2k points)
Hi,

1) Using Textarea option, you can create phone and email at header. Go to TemplateToaster -> Header -> Textarea -> Double click over it to write text.

2) In Header, you can show the header title from TemplateToaster -> Header -> Title -> tick the checkbox.

3) Using Foreground image and Background, you can insert the images at Header. TemplateToaster -> Header -> Foreground.
asked Mar 3, 2016 in Wordpress Themes by waseemnaikgmail-com (240 points) Header -> Title
by waseemnaikgmail-com (240 points)
>>3) Using Foreground image and Background, you can insert the images at Header. TemplateToaster -> Header -> Foreground.<<

When I click on Header MainPage Images, I get a tiny box.  There is no option to select.

Are there features turned off in the eval version?
Interested in localizing/Translating TemplateToaster Software in your native language in exchange of a Pro License ? Contact Us