in Drupal Themes by mpw (200 points)
edited by mpw
Content images (header image especially, embedded images in content do not scale at all) are not scaling properly (on fluid, responsive theme) as they are reducing width only as the browser window gets narrower so images get distorted proportions. I am a photographer and working on my image rich web site. At the moment this makes TT completely unusable for my purposes, a pity as there is much that I like about TT but it doesn't feel production ready at the moment, at least for Drupal. A shame as although Artisteer works it has not moved forward for a year or more, I was hoping TT would be a viable replacement.

Is anyone using TT for serious production work with Drupal 7 and Views etc or is it just me? I am a former high-level software developer so I am hardly an inexperienced user.

A support ticket refers to this issue, a follow on from a previous issue.

1 Answer

by jrgweb (640 points)
Do you have a url to website?
by mpw (200 points)
URL needs login details: all provided on ticket #758327
by jrgweb (640 points)
edited by jrgweb
I'm not with support.  One thing I might suggest without looking at website, in css try this code and see if it helps.

img, img.scale-with-grid
{  
max-width: 100%;
height: auto;
margin: 0 auto;   

}

you may have to use !important to override current settings.

img, img.scale-with-grid
{
max-width: 100% !important;
margin: 0 auto;   

}
by mpw (200 points)
Thanks, I was not able to try it as I had to leave the site in a state that support could use. They asked me to put this in General>CSS
img {
}

It works on a content page but not on Views page/block. We are crawlking forward solving TT problems one at a time. It does not feel very well tested, at least for Drupal.
by mpw (200 points)
In addition by using the online support I got this fix for the Views page/block not scaling. No doubt these code tweaks will be added to a new build in next few days.
@media only screen
and (max-width : 767px)
{
table img {
width: 100%;
}
}

The support is good, a pity that too much of it is needed! TT really does feel very under-tested, at least for Drupal. I feel like I am paying for the privilege of being a beta (or even alpha) tester.

I like the direction that product is taking and I am warming to the support. But they seriously need to recruit a team of testers for each of the major CMS they support. I want to jump from Artisteer but I am still not quite sure ...
by mpw (200 points)
Oops, mispost, can I delete it?
Interested in localizing/Translating TemplateToaster Software in your native language in exchange of a Pro License ? Contact Us