in Wordpress Themes by cbeekhuizen (220 points)

I'm an old-time Artisteer user who shifted to TemplateToaster.

For a long time I've been used to a basic functionality in the widgets with the Artisteer themes; the option to choose on which pages or posts the widgets would be. I simply had to insert the ID in the widget and the widget would show (or be excluded).
This gives the practical solution to have a starting page without sidebars, or just a sidebar on a specific page or post.
Could you please help me out or implement the same functionality?

I guess the basic questions are:

1. I would like to have the option when "Left Sidebar" and "Right Sidebar" are not used (by removing the default search/calendar/category/archive), that the left (or)(and) right area will be used as full page.
2. I would like to have the option to select on which pages and/or posts and/or specific pages/posts the widgets will show.

To show what I mean, I included a screenshot from my previous theme-widget options, made with Artisteer.

1 Answer

by sarah (15.2k points)
Hi

Your feature request has been forwarded to the development team. If it seems feasible, it will be provided in the future release of TemplateToaster.
by cbeekhuizen (220 points)
Cool! Thanks! Personally I think it's a good option because it's been implemented in 'that other software' for the same reason I mentioned ;-)
Interested in localizing/Translating TemplateToaster Software in your native language in exchange of a Pro License ? Contact Us