in New Features Discussion by cassy1 (660 points)
It would be nice if when you bring an image in TT it remains there and let you apply that same image in other areas without going to browse again in your computer when you just want to use the same image you've used before.

Another option to add your logo and link in the menu bar, logo and it's link shouldn't be only in the header is it is now... i would like to be able to make a page with or without a header and put the logo at one corner of the menu bar.

Also make it Easier by including an area in the Theme Options (In admin panel) by adding a html text box in the footer option, where you can put other stuff you want to show on the footer.

3 Answers

by panicosh (1.2k points)
It would be nice if when you bring an image in TT it remains there and let you apply that same image in other areas without going to browse again in your computer when you just want to use the same image you've used before.

Another option to add your logo and link in the menu bar, logo and it's link shouldn't be only in the header is it is now... i would like to be able to make a page with or without a header and put the logo at one corner of the menu bar.

Also make it Easier by including an area in the Theme Options (In admin panel) by adding a html text box in the footer option, where you can put other stuff you want to show on the footer.

1. It is possible to do that, as long TT will be programmed to have an internal clipboard.

2. I use a plug in for the menu bar, where I can insert an image. Mostly I include logo and/or a HOME icon. This plug in is not free but for me is very helpful. I don't use TT's menu, I use the plugin. I can tell you its name if you want so you can check it out.

3. You can add Widgets in footer, so with those Widgets you can have your HTML, images etc. If you like any help on how to do that, I would gladly help you.
by cassy1 (660 points)

1. It is possible to do that, as long TT will be programmed to have an internal clipboard.

2. I use a plug in for the menu bar, where I can insert an image. Mostly I include logo and/or a HOME icon. This plug in is not free but for me is very helpful. I don't use TT's menu, I use the plugin. I can tell you its name if you want so you can check it out.

3. You can add Widgets in footer, so with those Widgets you can have your HTML, images etc. If you like any help on how to do that, I would gladly help you.

Ok, what's the plugin?
Yes i finally got the footer part, at first i thought that TT template doesn't give the option in the widget option.

I don't understand your answer in number 1.
Thanks
by panicosh (1.2k points)

Ok, what's the plugin?
Yes i finally got the footer part, at first i thought that TT template doesn't give the option in the widget option.

I don't understand your answer in number 1.
Thanks

What I meant with internal clipboard was an internal memory in order to store the images you upload to TT without need to re upload them again.

The plug in is the UBERMENU

TT's widgets are very powerful, you can do whatever you want with them, even create your own ones. TT is very flexible on that, sky is the limit
Interested in localizing/Translating TemplateToaster Software in your native language in exchange of a Pro License ? Contact Us