in Wordpress Themes by defstm14 (400 points)
I have gone every where trying to figure out how to change the website name in WordPress. Normally you would go to Settings/General/ Site Title... Didn't change the website name at all. Tried dong it through customization as well, yet nothing again. It would be greatly appreciated if anyone can help me fix this issue, or if there is code, or something I can add to the Website theme in order to be able to change the website name after uploading it to WordPress.  It's a Free theme I' running test on from TT V6.0 I guess it just doesn't want to work right where the name/logo is.

1 Answer

by sarah (15.2k points)
Hello,

Well, it is correct that you can change the site title from Wordpress -> Settings -> General -> Site title. And it is working fine with the TemplateToaster generated theme. If possible, please share the url of your website and also the name of the free theme, which you are using at your end.
by defstm14 (400 points)
I'm sorry.. I was searching it wrong in the help of TT6.. Turns out I had to change the Slogan to Title so that WordPress would edit the Website Name/Title. Thank you and sorry for the bother.
Interested in localizing/Translating TemplateToaster Software in your native language in exchange of a Pro License ? Contact Us