in Wordpress Themes by raruston (320 points)
I'm a new user to TT, another refugee from Artisteer ;)

I'd like to add a couple of image links to the Header area (basically links to social networks, using their logos) but can't see how to do this in TT. One idea I had was to create a text area for each social network / link (one is link to an app on an app store), then set the background image to the relevant logo leaving the actual text empty, and this works - except I can't set a link URL.

Is there a way (possibly a different approach) to solving this?

A solution from a user perspective would be to add a 'link' option to the text area. Essentially it would make the 'Text Area' control in the header into a more generic container, is this possible? If so, then adding some alignment options would be nice too ;)

Any thoughts?
Thanks,
R

5 Answers

by raruston (320 points)
To reply to myself and demonstrate my possibly weak grasp on sanity, I suspect with the widget areas provided by TT I can probably use a plugin to do what I need. I will investigate.

Still having text areas linkable probably has some merit ;)

R
by templatetoaster (24.8k points)
Hi,

You can insert a image into text area from editor and can set hyperlink to the image.

Sincerely,
TemplateToaster Support
by raruston (320 points)
Great, thanks for the response - I had some how missed the editor bit, but found it now.
Useful to know.
R
by daniel132 (140 points)
I have found this thread in order to put a hyperlink on a image in a text area with a foreground picture.
The hyperlink does not work, where can i find the css line to check??
by sarah (15.2k points)
We had produced the issue at our end and started working on it. Soon, we will update you with the latest version of TemplateToaster.
Interested in localizing/Translating TemplateToaster Software in your native language in exchange of a Pro License ? Contact Us