in Joomla Templates by
I am trying the trial version (latest one) and i have problems with the facebook button. In the editor i placed it outmost right in the footer, but while checking my design in IE the facebook button is showed in the left corner of the page ?

Also it would be an improvement to have the choice of putting the facebook button in the header, that is where i want it but the program doesnt allow this.

Is there a solution to get it in the header anyway or.....

Harry.

10 Answers

by templatetoaster (24.8k points)
Hi,

We are unable to produce the issue at our end. Please provide the exported template.

Sincerely,
TemplateToaster Support
by
Ok, where can i send it to ?
Through support i only can send tekst.

Harry
by templatetoaster (24.8k points)
Hi,

You can also attach zip file with a support ticket at http://templatetoaster.com/support

Sincerely,
TemplateToaster Support
by neo314 (720 points)
Hi, I downloaded the demo as I am looking for an alternative to Artisteer. This is the first question I had and I found this thread, but no answer. The program seems much like Artisteer in development with perhaps some better features in its output, but I don't see how I can add an element that is not predefined to the header (like a logo to the left and a series of image links to the right such as social media icons.

The thread lacks an answer. Does one exist?
by simon (2.3k points)
Hi Harry,
I have all my social icons in the header but I put them in once in joomla. There are plenty of module positions above the header or you can draw one or more in the header while in TT and then place the icons in the new position in joomla.
by neo314 (720 points)
Hi Harry,
I have all my social icons in the header but I put them in once in joomla. There are plenty of module positions above the header or you can draw one or more in the header while in TT and then place the icons in the new position in joomla.

Can you expand on "or you can draw one or more in the header while in TT and then place the icons in the new position in joomla." I can't figure out how to do that.
by simon (2.3k points)
Have you drawn the new module positions in the header while in TT? If so, when in joomla install one of the many free social icon extensions from http://extensions.joomla.org/ and place which ones you want in that/those module positions.
by neo314 (720 points)
How do you "Have you drawn the new module positions in the header while in TT?"
by simon (2.3k points)
1, Go to Module Positions and click on Draw.

[ img ]

2, Mouse over header and black cross will appear. Drag cross to draw module position.

[ img ]

3, Once draw click on new module position and drag one of the dots to resize it. When selected you can also change its name in the Module Position menu area.

[ img ]
by neo314 (720 points)
Awesome. Thanks. That's a very different from what I was accustomed to in Artisteer. Very nice.
Interested in localizing/Translating TemplateToaster Software in your native language in exchange of a Pro License ? Contact Us