in Joomla Templates by mark (200 points)
Hi
I am unable to change the number of columns in my joomla template. I can alter the size and the names of each column but not the number of columns. This is a module under the horizontal menu bar. If I click to change the number of columns and select say 2 columns then the change apparently takes place but as soon as I come off of the menu item it is back to 4 columns again. Also, when I click to change the number the number 4 and 2 appear to be highlighted.
I was going to attach a screenshot but as soon as I hit the keys to take the shot the selection of columns is unselected.

5 Answers

by luc-decauwer (500 points)
I have exactly the same problem. The latest build (3.1.0.5266) does not correct the problem. :(
by mark (200 points)
I have found that new modules can be changed but not existing ones. This is a way around it but it needs looking at.
Mark
by templatetoaster (24.8k points)
We are unable to reproduce this issue on end, can you please list here the steps to reproduce it ?

Also list here your exact version number, you can check it from: File>> Activation.
by mark (200 points)
Hi
I am working on a Joomla template created in the previous version of toaster and I am currently running 3.1.0.52.52
Mark
by templatetoaster (24.8k points)
Hi,

Please provide the ttr file at http://templatetoaster.com/support/

Sincerely,
TemplateToaster Support
Interested in localizing/Translating TemplateToaster Software in your native language in exchange of a Pro License ? Contact Us